Sunday, July 1, 2007

Another weekend...

It was just another weekend, just that I have seen two movies on a stretch for a change. We saw Fantastic Four and Die Hard. And more than 15 previews of the upcoming movies. I think after seeing movies we have at least 5 coming weekends reserved. Oh man there are awesome movies coming, at least the previews made us feel so. Especially Spielberg produced Transformers appeared to be the best among them, which is due on 4th. And also due for us on next Sunday :) Another one caught my attention was The Bourne Ultimatum, the name gives a kick, isn't it. Though I am not a fan of Mat Dammon, the previous movies were really fast and nice. So thats also due for the next week. Simpson's was also nice, but I don't like cartoon movies. But then there are exceptions like Ice Age, Shrek etc.

Ok I am leaving the movie part to professionals www.fandango.com, here review starts based on the previews even before the release. Thats a nice thing. :P

Then after the movie we just happen to have a look at an American bus stop, our bus service - Ride On - is the company or organization or whatever which does the bus transportation in our Montgomery county - county is something like our districts as far as i understand - which runs between extended stay and Germantown transit center - Bus stand :) - stops at 9 PM on weekends and 11 PM on weekdays. Ha thats why I have to come home early. Other wise I need to pay the blade charge of Regency Cab Service. Ok so where were we, ha at the bus stop there were around 7 black gals - we say karappu - they were making so much sound and were running around and all. More than fun it was scary for me after the Baltimore Effect; oops I will tell that later. And there were some Mexican gals looked like pros to us; then around 4 Mexican guys, and two police cars. This is the typical bus stop at 10 PM in our small town.

The way one Mexican fellow was staring at me was not so nice. I don't know what was their intentions were, if I was alone i would have taken a cab and would have gone. But then its not that I am not brave. :P I have waked to my home at 12 30 alone from 1 mile away to the hotel. No I am not joking it 12 30 AM. It was absolute silence; there was only me and my shadow. It was just like a horror movie. In such situation in America, I will be singing Hindi songs and I was too. So US is not so safe for guys. Some one was saying gals can walk around freely here; may be he was referring that homosexuality and prostitution are more common than normal people ??

By the way I had a look at the iPhone; I admire anything that comes from Apple. And now this awesome piece of art. What ever they are claiming at Apple site was there in my hand. And it impressed me more than the flash video in Apple site. Its small slim, and beautiful. The touch screen does wonders. Typing messages using the Qwerty keypad on the screen is very easy and it doesn't make any mistakes - as far as i have tried. By the way it comes only from AT&T that means you can't use the mobile with any other network. Thats the bad side. Though i am not against AT&T just that I don't like to be bound to something, at least not to materials.

Ok dudes and dudettes on the other end of the keyboard; its time for sleep. Keep reading...

Hope is a waking dream - Aristotle
Dreaming for hope is then what, 'm confused.
The photo on top is from Woodley Park Zoo album of mine. He was begging me to take a snap of him; Which I was loved to do

No comments: