Monday, July 16, 2007

Rocking Six Flags..


Hey I think I have missed one blog last week, I think I am taking little more time to adjust to the new environment of my new home. Ya last week I have moved from my beautiful hotel to a beautiful home. Now I have started a new life with 2 new friends.
My new life started with another amusement park for a change. Six flags. It was an awesome experience though the big monster King Da Ka was not there in the six flags where we had gone. Ya, King da ka is a monster ride,you will be catapulted to more than 400 feets at 120 miles/ hour straight up and then 90 degrees straight down. I wish it was there in the six flags we had gone. Though the rides we had here itself were adrelaline pumpers. For the first time I had been on a ride in which you will be made to lay facing sky, after that they have done something and all, finally my head was spinning and was paining very badly. It was the last ride I have taken that day. Since it was just another weekend it was not crowded too so I could test my courage so many times. :) Entry fee of 25$ was appealing though 3.5$ water bottles were very much irritating given the fact that it was very hot.
This week me and my roommate made biriyani for the first time in our life, it came out well. It was motivating to have another try next weekend. Then watched Virumandi movie, lot of violence, but then it was ok.
Came to know today that another colleague of mine is moving back to india so he is selling his old furnitures out. Thinking of the financial possibilities of renting a truck. (20$ per hour) Another problem is that I dont have licence. This made me to start (again) towards my driving test. So I have registered right away for online drug course. Since I dont take drugs planning to take the answers from another friend of mine who already has the answer keys. After this online test we need to go there and take the same test. Though they will let you pass in all means. :)
After that there is one more online test which is driving rules and everything. After clearing it, I will get an appointment for the road test. Which consist of parallel parking, 3 point turn and one more thing i forgot. Parallel parking is the challenging one but then should be fine after one or two trials...

The photo on top is one of my friends' after the six flags. The wet trouser symbolizes the effect of rides :P

No comments: