Friday, July 25, 2008

Sweet Gals....


Today my colleague has brought her small gal to office as her day care was not available. She has not started going to school but I found her very smart and naughty. With all the spark which I talked about in the last blog. I tried to be close with her, as I was getting bored with out any work. I am waiting for a fix to come so that I can resume my work. So I started off with my small tricks, winking, staring, commenting. :) Finally she reciprocated; she smiled at me. I have moved to the next step.

I offered her one of the toys I have at my desk. She refused it and said "I want to scare you". Oh god, what did I do? I am just wondering about my future, if this small gal wants to scare me, will I ever get to find a gal who can make me happy all my life :| I am speechless. I went to her place to see what she is doing after some time. Do you know what she did? she took my hand and pulled me to my place and made me sit at my desk. Isnt she smart? I have to to find better ways to flirt with 'small gals' :)

But I liked this small gal. I always liked to have a small sister, I kept on waiting till I was in +2 I think. But I came out of my mom making her not able to have more kids :| what to do I have born complicated to be complicated. But I have always liked small kids. And kids likes me also - I guess - I am not very sure whom they like and whom they don't. As this gal told her mother that I am trying to be funny :( but she is not liking me. Some times I melt like cheese seeing some kids. It was tough to grow up alone. Teenage is the time you will start missing a sibling. I have seen many good brother and sister relationships. I also have been brother to my cousines, and I am very close to some of them. But even then at the end of the day I am just a cousin. I can not be a brother to any one.

I hate to call a good friendship as brotherly relation that's crap. I like to call a good friendship, good friendship. I have tried to maintain all the very good friends of mine close to me. I like to update them whats happening with me all the time. Brother Sister relation can be a good friend ship but not vice versa, even if you don't like your siblings character you gotta love him/her isn't it. Friendship is also an acceptance but if you try to put the intimacy a brother and sister has; then you might fall into each other.

I have fallen many times, not many as in "many" but it has happened. Its very normal feeling which people who are lovable get to have. I am proud of those relations as it taught me many things in life. I learned many things about myself, and I have learned many things you can not have in life. They made me more mature and stable. Believe me I have some friends who can not think about making a gal, 'a friend'. They sees gals as 'Gals'. I pity for them. I have learned to differentiate the difference properly and correctly.

I have found women as very complicated but delicate human being. I wish I could spend my life with a delicate woman who can understand the complicacy of my self and empathise me with the innocense of the small gal. I am sounding crazy?? I am serious!! If you ask yourself you would find the same answer. If she is beautiful/ugly enough to match with me, I would be happier :)

5 comments:

gradedexposure said...

thats a dead-on so sweeet blog.. who wudn like you da? there may not be too many fairytale love stories nowadays but your princess is surely out there somewhere ( now u can imagine the scene shift happening like in movies !) sometimes a little mystery n wait is also nice! hang in there!

Deepu said...

of course i have to hang on. I will be keep on waiting for that complicated delicate gal.. :)

Clement Edappally said...

It's high time came up with another post!!!

arathi said...

you know what was the first thought .. which came to mind reading this blog poo? ...i realised you are one of those few guys .. who's comfortable to be honest and open ..with what they want and wish for at heart! .. For this and for u being u .. am sure u will find that perfect "Delicate " woman meant for u ! :)
Good luck.. and let me know as soon as u find her..!! :)

Anonymous said...

nice one da...