Tuesday, June 24, 2008

For My Friends..


I am in the mood of writing anything, feeling so heavy. I think i am full of so much thoughts now. I am thinking of all the people who has influenced me in the past. I started to get influenced after 10th I think. Thats when i had many friends and have gone into deep relations; which made me to learn life to a small extent. I keep thinking about all these, nowadays. I try to reason myself for being myself. ha ha... Its not crazy as some one said its called Quarter Life Crisis. This is when you feel, your self more; this is when you have more time to think about yourself. This is when you understand that your character has been moulded so stongly that, whether you like it or not, you have to live with it. You will feel you have not treated some people fairly in life. You will have self pity, you will feel angry for being you. If you dont feel all these; don't laugh at me. There are people to share the same feelings (those who came up with Quarter Life Crisis - being in twenties) with me.Today i was explaining to my new friend how emotional i become when i think about my couple of friends. I was thinking about those couple of friends after that.Ii liked the small pain in my heart and the smile on my face. Its so special to have people like that in your life. If you do not have some one whom you feel this way; i think you have been wasting your life. Some people in life make you mature enough that you will be able to empathise anyone. Those are the people who shapes the conscience in you. I am so thankful to god for them, and this blog is dedicated to my lovely caring friends; and I am missing them so badly. :(

Picture on this blog is one of my first pictures from my new 105mm Micro Nikkor lens; after a small rain out side my apartment. I have been searching for objects for my Macro lens. This week I should find some nice flowers. (Shall I go to Botanical Museum?)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So perfectly said .. i completely identify with wht u say and feel .. in a way relived that what i feel even has a defined name "Quarter life crisis "... i started geteting the feeling tht i was only going a little crazy .. being on emotional highs and lows abt everything big and small . about myself ... and about everything and everyone relating to me !! :)

Deepu said...

thats really "crazy" aarthi... may be we should find a new terminology for that.. :)

Unknown said...

:) maybe i shall leave tht job to u .. u seem to be coming up some really wonderful- pschologist type - professional sounding - fundoo words - like "Quarter Life Crisis" !! :) wht say ?