Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Quick look...

Hey I am inviting you for a quick look of my life... But don't expect me to give you so many clues about it. I don't know why it does fast forwarded all the time, automatically. Once upon a time I used to think and dream about the life of a dude :) the young chap. I wanted to become old and wanted to get rid of my teenage that time. But now I am understanding gone are the days which were beautiful. May be this is the feeling i am going to have all through the life. All my crushes and heart breaks made my life beautiful and mature and sad at the same time...
The way God teaches me the lessons of life and love is very interesting, starting from my first day in Rajagiri I have been learning life, which caused a sudden change in my life style, thoughts, dreams.. It has been interesting. hmm .. My life in my college was the most beautiful of the whole time till now, and i don't expect any more good time here in Germantown. I have enjoy I my life there to the maximum, other than boozing. And I think I should regret about that. It would have been an opportunity of others to enjoy. I still remember the people who used to see drinking as a sin, they are no more sinners. They have got baptized in Tequila, Jack Daniels, Bacardi and Martini. I never had an allergy towards drinks though I am not a drunkard. No one would call me drunkard. I hope so. Because I will be extra decent after boozing. (Am I?) But there is a secret I have to reveal now, I don't like gals who lets me drink, or appreciate me drinking; don't tell this to anyone.. :) Ya all the gals in my life has asked me not to drink (At least they would have said don't drink so much) I had a friend whom I used to get scared to tell that I had drunk. She used not to talk to me if I had. She was so important to me that I have tried to stop my temptation most of the time when i was in Chennai. I am not hiding anything here, I have smoked too, but never felt its some thing bad in smocking till my another friend made me to make a promise that I will not smoke. Though I have accepted I had broken that promise once; to her. I think i shouldn't smoke any more. You know I am not that spoiled as you think... You know I am so flexible...

The photo on top is of a newly wed couple and their friends. It was my first experience to see something like this... it was awesome especially the flower gals effect (I will not show you that photo.. )

4 comments:

Silence said...

nice :)....directly dil se...keep writing

Clement Edappally said...

Why don't you keep up the promise to that gal n quit smoking for good?

Deepu said...

i don't smoke dude... but i can.. thanks all... :) but after this has been wrote, i think i have become a drunkard though.

Clement Edappally said...

Oho.. Angane aano karyangal?