Monday, October 5, 2009

My Fossil Watch...

Its been 5 months since I had given my Fossil watch to Zimsons watches to get a new strap. I am really upset about they not getting the correct strap. Yet I am so desperate to get the watch fixed, as the watch has so much sentimental value to me. Its a beautiful chronograph watch every one liked. Black dial, black rubber strap. The strap got worn off and I couldnt find the same strap any where in Chennai. These people said they will get the stock from Hongkong. Okie. I will wait. If I get it, it worth the wait. If not they are going to piss me off really bad.

2 comments:

Clement Edappally said...

Any luck with your watch mate?

Deepu said...

dude... i forgot to update on that. they didnt get the exact strap after 5 months of search. But they had some foreign straps and i found something which is not bad. (still costed me 995) so not so pissed :)
thanks for the concern!!