Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hamy my Hamy...

Am I aging backward - at least mentally - don't know; ya thats what i feel. You can find me playing with my Hamy - my pet hamster - and Spot - my doggy doll. I don't know man, you will be like this once you are some where alone and feel insecure. Have you seen Cast Away movie, some times i feel i am like tom hanks in that, and my pets are like Wilson. I know money is not everything, its nothing for me (its not because i am wealthy- i am not); but don't know some thing is holding me here. May be the opportunity to get recognition is more here, or I am just sharpening my bargaining capabilities. I wanna change my platform from testing to something else, I wanna learn more things - please i don't want to learn QTP. I could have been a good lead and a mentor in what i am doing now, but my experience is not enough for that title. Ok so what! I am still here, until i find an opening in my career. Don't tell any one i don't wanna quit my company with the tester badge.

Have you seen my Hamy; this is my Hamy. He is a pavam hamster whom every one calls as eli, panniely etc. But he is very cute with his big bum. He is not able to get inside his small house since his bum has grown fatter :)
I have to get a new bigger house for him. And some new treats for him to eat. Every one likes him though they are not calling him with proper names. I have got more visitors coming home to see him than me :( As long as he is alive i am happy; but i am scared. Hamsters are supposed to have a life of only 1-1.5 years. He was born in May 2007. So i have to take care of him better to make him stay longer with me.
He is a good friend of mine. He meets my expectations all the time. With humans my expectations are always more. Even from myself. May be thats why I am always having a looser feeling inside. Thats bad; ain't it? Can't help

3 comments:

arathi said...

i think i have fallen in love with ur lil hammy .. just reading about him .. !! :) how totally adorable he sounds.. what snagged me was ur description .. of him being fat and having a big behind ..!! :) hee hee!!!.. i know thats not something which would be appealing ..but on a hamster ..well .. definitely sounds cute !! :) wishing u a loong loong innings filled with fun filled happy moments with ur hammy!! :)

Deepu said...

yes he is very cute, any one would smile seeing him. He will give you a tickling feeling you know... :)

Anonymous said...

taken a snap of ur hammy..ketto.
pavam.