Sunday, August 5, 2007

Not a Different Weekend..



Other than for Bourne Ultimatum this weekend was not so different. Oh I forgot the new furnitures we have got

The final Bourne was simply awesome; the scenes which strikes me the most are the scene where the Jason Bourn's car runs into a pool of cars. That was the most perfect accident scene I have ever seen on big screen; then the final shot where everyone thinks he is dead; and he swims away and then the song Extreme Ways by Moby starts. Please check the link it really worth hearing.

That happened on Saturday after noon; before that on Friday evening it happened; some one just left a cool sofa in the trash. Rob found it; me and Ela straight from office went to take a look at it. As Rob said it was a sexy sofa cum bed. Just that it had some scratches here and there, but then for us it was like a heavenly gift. Though I was so happy; a sudden shock occurred to me when i tried to lift it. Oh damn! it was nearly 100Kgs which of course me and Rob even with the help of Ela can not carry for 100 meters till our house. We were sadly thinking for an option, again like an angel my office colleague and her husband came and offered a pair of hands (2 pairs). There is no gender difference when it comes to help you know.

So we have started our 100mts journey right there with 5 people; till our building we took 3 stops which was not so bad compared to the weight - now i think it is heavier that 100kg - so till apartment block we have reached now the greatest hurdle of making it reach the 2nd floor. Seeing that our fellas left the scene. But then what they have done was very much appreciated. That time we took a bigger break to wash our faces. After that my another friend's husband came and helped us to make it up to the apartment. Oh man we couldn't breath after that.

It really did worth that much effort. It looks awesome in out beautiful and clean. Later on Saturday we found one TV stand also which was not so heavy. Then again on Sunday we bought a shoe rack. With that this week we have kind of furnished our house. With our beautiful dining table and the new additions it really looks nice.

One sad part of this weekend is that my Tommy Hilfiger watch which i had presented to myself on my birth day early this year; has stopped working. I had changed the battery for 10 bucks. The next day it stopped working; then the lady in the shop said its a problem with the crown of the watch and it takes 35 bucks more. But then for that 5K watch i was not willing to pay 25% of its price for that. May be once i get back to India i can repair it.

This weeks photo will be added soon currently i am not in a mood to post picture. Let me watch another movie on my laptop with my Bose head phones :)

No comments: