Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blogging from phone experience...

Ok so you might have understood that I have got a high end phone which makes me blog on the go. :) yes it's pretty cool.

Life in London seems to be boring so far. My idea was to have fun as far as I can. Now my stay here became uncertain. Thanks to the clients idea of opening their office in India and send me there. I am actually not mad about that if I get atleast three months here. I just want to see some places here. My agenda of being here ends by that.

I will keep you posted


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Raji said...

I haven't tried phone blogging myself but have some frosty thoughts reg formats.Profoundly agree with the onsite boredom.I would say social life and climate in India is far better.Even the age wise demography is apparently well adjusted there. And to cap it all, I cannot do kayaking,fishing or mountain biking which is a quintessential vacation idea for westerners.Keeping my fingers crossed for a balance in the onsite-ofshore scale!!

Deepu said...

Hey. Format didn't have any problems. I just had to justify it which was not that necessary also. The uncertinity about goig back is over I will be here till feb. Here why I am still kind of bored is because of the absense of similar minded People or the inability to find friends outside office. There are million things to do here and doing them 'alone' is not satisfying. In US it was different the two years were fun and I was kinda happy to be there. US is better than UK in many scales. I would go anywhere to avoid chennai heat thats another thing ;)