Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weird...

I was thinking about what happened to my enthusiasm about photography. This place is making me lazy, and filling me with some weird feelings and emotions which are not productive. I don't know how to get out of this messy thoughts and get back to my old path. I tried to seek help from God, probably help is on the way and I need a change. I need a change of environment. Last weekend I was down with viral fever; it was really scary to be in the mess I live with a fever and shivers. There are hell lot of fevers now that swine flue too. Anyway I had spent a sum to confirm that I do not have Clinical Malaria.

The funny part was my friend was talking about fever the week before. She was telling about a comment her mother told her. Her mother told her that it would be nice to have fever in the summer as you would feel cold :) Even it sounded interesting to me and I thought it would be nice. But I think God wanted to prove that my conclusion was wrong. It was not at all nice, though I had to cover my self up for 2 days to sleep and never felt hot.

2 comments:

Albz said...

u wnt add me.. in ur post.. that does have some `fever` in it..?! hope it dint happen tat way tat,u dint remember me the time u wrote it,bt u juz thot of leaving me away since i get more trouble to u,sayin something else...nice...

Deepu said...

I just didn't want to embarrass you my bro. :) Ok if you want me to do it i will write a blog about you itself. The credit of my fever goes to my bro and his tongue.